* First, make sure that a French Bulldog is the right breed choice for you and your family. Do some research on the breed and some of the associated health issues. Bulldogs are not for everyone and require more maintenance than most breeds. With that being said, Frenchies are a WONDERFUL breed and everyone should have the joy of owning one. Bulldogs do cost more than most breeds as they require a lot of help in the breeding and birthing department. For example: progesterone testing to see when your female is ovulating, artificial inseminations, C-sections, round the clock care for the first 3 weeks after birth, bottle feeding puppies that won't nurse, etc.
* WAITING LIST * We do have a waiting list for our litters. There is no deposit required to be placed on our waiting list. Once added to our waiting list, you get updates when our females have been bred, Ultrasound results, due date announcements, birth announcements, etc. If you would like to be removed from our waiting list at any time, please let us know.
* PICKING YOUR PUPPY * Puppy picks start around 3 weeks of age. A deposit will hold a puppy until it is ready to go home. We do send a lot of pictures to help make a choice. We also encourage prospective owners to drop off their deposit in person, so they can visit with us and our dogs. At this age, the puppies CANNOT be handled but it does allow owners to see the environment they are kept in and meet the parents of their puppy. We will not accept a deposit unless we have met or talked with the prospective owner over the phone.
* PRICING * All of our dogs and puppies are registered with AKC (American Kennel Club). Typically, the price range for our puppies with Limited AKC is $4000 to $5000. Sometimes we may have a puppy priced a little lower or a little higher. Limited AKC means that the puppy will be going to a pet home where it CANNOT be shown or bred. Pricing depends on quality and color. Our prices are very reasonable for the quality of dogs we have. We ONLY breed high-quality health tested dogs. If interested in Full AKC (breeding rights), let's talk about it. Full AKC is only available to small in-home breeders.
* PAYMENT OPTIONS * Deposits are taken when the puppies are 2 to 3 weeks old. Deposits are $500 and can be paid by cash, Zelle, Paypal or personal check. Remaining balance is due at the time of pick-up and can be paid by cash, Zelle, Paypal or with a Cashier's bank check. We do not accept any other forms of payment at pick-up. If wanting to pay off remaining balance through Paypal, payment needs to be sent five BUSINESS days prior to pick-up. If wanting to pay off remaining balance through Zelle, payment needs to be sent 24 hours prior to pick-up. We DO NOT accept personal checks of any kind at the time of pick-up.
* WHAT IS INCLUDED * Puppies receive appropriate vaccines, de-wormings and are micro-chipped while they are here. At 7 weeks of age, the puppies are taken to the vet's office for a thorough check-up. Puppies go home around 9 weeks of age. Occasionally, we will keep a smaller puppy for a week or two longer. We prefer if you pick your puppy up here. If that is not possible, we can meet you with your puppy but that must be set up beforehand. We DO NOT ship our puppies. All puppies come with a two year genetic health guarantee. Puppies are AKC registerable. They come with limited registration. Full registration (breeding rights) is available if we discuss it. Copies of the parent's genetic health testing results also come with your puppy; as well as, microchip registration form, health records, AKC papers, a 5 pound bag of puppy food, puppy toys, and a dog bed. We also include tips to owning a bulldog, crate training your puppy, how often to vaccinate your puppy, and when to spay/neuter your puppy. Once you purchase a puppy from us, do not hesitate to contact us at anytime with ANY and ALL questions you may have pertaining to your puppy.
* VISITS * We do NOT have a kennel. The dogs and puppies are kept in our home. With that in mind, please be respectful of our home and the guidelines for visiting. Please do not visit any pet stores, dog parks, other breeders or kennels prior to your visit with us. You may be asked to put on shoe covers and/or wash your hands prior to handling puppies. DO NOT bring your current pets! Keep in mind that the puppies are not fully vaccinated, so exposure to other animals needs to be limited. Even if your pets are vaccinated, they could still inadvertently carry something that can be passed to young puppies. If you are running late for your visit, please let us know as sometimes we have other visits scheduled on the same day. We are available for visits on the weekends only. We do not have availability during the week.
* Contact us to introduce yourself and for more information. Let us know what kind of home you could provide for one of our puppies. Also let us know if you have a color or sex preference. We have waiting lists for our litters and do not have puppies available all the time. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please contact us.